You cannot uninstall Windows Vista by using the "Uninstall a program" option of the Programs and Features Control Panel tool
- Click Start, click All Programs, click Maintenance, and then click Backup and Restore Center.
- Click Set up backup,select the location for your backup files, and then click Next.
- Continue with the wizard to select the following:
- The drives and the file types to back up
- How frequently to back up the drives and the file types
- What time of day to perform the backup
- Finish the wizard, and then click Save Settings and Start Backup.
- When the back up is complete, perform a clean install of Windows XP. For more information about how to perform a clean installation of Windows XP, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:316941 How to install or upgrade to Windows XP
For more information about going back to Windows XP after you have upgraded a Windows XP-based computer to Windows Vista, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Id. de artículo: 925809 - Última revisión: 09/20/2007 21:09:36 - Revisión: 3.4
- kbtshoot kbbug kbexpertisebeginner kbprb KB925809