Consider the following scenario. You upgrade a Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 Beta environment to Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 Beta 2 Technical Refresh. On the Manage Content Deployment Paths and Jobs page, you try to create a content deployment path that replicates a SharePoint Server 2007 site collection to another SharePoint Server 2007 site collection in the same SharePoint Server 2007 farm. In this scenario, you receive the following error message:
Value not in expected range.
To work around this issue, run the Stsadmn
command at a command prompt. To do this, follow these steps:
- Use an account that has administrative permissions to log on to the computer that is running SharePoint Server 2007 Beta 2 Technical Refresh.
- Click Start, click Run, type cmd, and then click OK.
- At the command prompt, change to the \Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\web server extensions\12\BIN directory.
- At the command prompt, type the following commands. Press ENTER after you type each command:
Stsadm -o deactivatefeature -name deployment -url URLNote URL is a placeholder for the SharePoint Server 2007 server and for the site collection where you want to enable the deployment feature, as in the following example:
Stsadm -o deactivatefeature -name migration -url URL
Stsadm -o activatefeature -name deployment -url URL
Stsadm -o activatefeature -name migration -url URL
Article ID: 926281 - Last Review: January 15, 2015 - Revision: 1.5
- Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007
|kbnosurvey kbarchive kberrmsg kbtshoot kbexpertiseinter kbprb KB926281|