Consider the following scenario:
- You use serveral pictures to create a Windows DVD Maker slide show in Windows Vista.
- You use the Change slide show length to match music length option together with several song files.
- One or more of the song files are MP3 files that are encoded with a variable bit rate (VBR).
In this scenario, you find that the slide show length does not match the song length. Therefore, there are sections of silence between the songs.
This problem occurs because the lengths of the MP3 files that are encoded with a VBR are not correctly detected when you create the slide show.
To work around this problem, use song files that are not encoded with a VBR.
Article ID: 926672 - Last Review: January 16, 2015 - Revision: 4.0
- Windows Vista Business
- Windows Vista Business 64-bit Edition
- Windows Vista Enterprise
- Windows Vista Home Basic
- Windows Vista Home Premium
- Windows Vista Starter
- Windows Vista Ultimate
|kbnosurvey kbarchive kbnofix kbbug kbtshoot kbexpertisebeginner kbmm KB926672|