How to determine whether you have a trial edition of a 2007 Office suite or program installed
- Microsoft Office Professional 2007
- Microsoft Office Small Business 2007
- Microsoft Office Standard 2007
- Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007
- Microsoft Office Groove 2007
- Microsoft Office OneNote 2007
- Microsoft Office Project Standard 2007
- Microsoft Office Publisher 2007
- Microsoft Office Accounting Professional & Express 2007 (U.S. only)
- Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2007
- Microsoft Office Visio Standard 2007
For more information about Office trial versions and about how to upgrade them, visit the following Microsoft Web site:
To determine whether you have a trial edition of a 2007 Office suite or program installedFor 2007 Office programs that do not use the Ribbon, follow these steps:
- Start the 2007 Office program.
- On the Help menu, click About Microsoft Office Program_Name to open the About Microsoft Office Program_Namedialog box.
For 2007 Office programs that use the Ribbon, follow these steps:
- Click the Microsoft Office Button, and then click Program_Name Options.
- In the left pane, click Resources.
- Click About to open the About Microsoft Office Program_Namedialog box.
NoteIf a trial edition is installed, the About Microsoft Office Program_Name dialog box displays a product name that resembles the following:
Note When you convert a trial edition of a 2007 Office suite or program to a perpetual license, the word "trial" is no longer included in the suite or program name in either the title bar of the program or the About Microsoft Office Program_Name dialog box. However, the suite or program is still listed as a 2007 Office trial product in Add or Remove Programs.
Article ID: 927920 - Last Review: 10/15/2007 22:02:12 - Revision: 2.6
- kbexpertisebeginner kbsetup kbhowto kbinfo KB927920