Error message when you merge accounts or contacts in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0: "A record with these values already exists. A duplicate record cannot be created"
- One of the accounts or contacts contains one or more addresses in the More Addresses section of the record.
- The value in the AddressNumber 2 field for the account or contact was deleted.
- Open SQL Query Analyzer on the server that is running Microsoft SQL Server and that stores the Microsoft Dynamics CRM databases.
- Run the following query against the OrganizationName_MSCRM database.Notes
select * from customeraddressbase where parentid='<AccountID>'
- The OrganizationName placeholder represents the organization name.
- The <AccountID> placeholder represents the account or contact identifier of the master record that you try to merge.
- View the results of the query.
Note If the value in the AddressNumber 2 field was deleted, the value in the AddressNumber column is not 2.
Article ID: 928958 - Last Review: 01/16/2015 02:08:52 - Revision: 4.0
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kberrmsg kbhotfixserver kbqfe kbmbsmigrate KB928958