Worksheet tabs disappear when you change some "Display options for this workbook" options and then add a macro worksheet to a workbook in Excel 2007
- Show horizontal scroll bar
- Show vertical scroll bar
- Show sheet tabs
Note The tabs reappear when you move the pointer over the location of the worksheet tabs.
Method 1: Minimize and then restore the workbook windowTo do this, follow these steps:
- Click the Minimize Window button next to the Microsoft Office Excel Help button to minimize the workbook window.
- On the minimized worksheet, click the Restore Up button or the Maximize button to restore the workbook window.
Method 2: Press ALT+TABIf multiple workbooks are open, press ALT+TAB to change between workbooks.
Method 3: Click the workbook buttons in the taskbarIf multiple workbooks are open, click the workbook buttons in the taskbar to change between workbooks.
Method 4: Open or create a new workbookIn addition to the workbook that contains the macro worksheet, open an existing workbook, or create a new workbook.
Method 5: Change the Zoom settingsChange the Zoom setting to a different setting. Then, change the Zoom setting back to the preferred setting.
To do this, use one of the following methods:
- Click Zoom Out or Zoom In on the status bar.
- On the View tab, click Zoom in the Zoom group, select the setting you want under Magnification, and then click OK.
Article ID: 928989 - Last Review: 10/15/2007 21:37:00 - Revision: 1.1
- kbtshoot kbprb kbexpertisebeginner KB928989