You cannot set a redirected printer as the default printer in a Windows Server 2003-based terminal server session
- You use Remote Desktop Connection to connect a client computer to a Microsoft Windows Server 2003-based terminal server.
- One or more printers are connected locally to the client computer.
- Locate the Default User folder on a working computer.
- The working computer must be running the same operating system as the terminal server.
- By default, the Default User folder is located along the following path:%SYSTEMDRIVE%\Documents and Settings\Default User
- Copy the Default User folder from the working computer into the following folder on the terminal server:%SYSTEMDRIVE%\Documents and SettingsNote When you are prompted to overwrite the existing Default User folder, click Yes to All.
- Delete the problematic user profile on the terminal server. This generates a new user profile that is based on the default user profile that you copied in step 2.
- Log on to the terminal server again.
Id. de artículo: 929270 - Última revisión: 12/12/2006 01:28:13 - Revisión: 1.1
- kbtshoot kbexpertisebeginner kbprb KB929270