After you import data from Intuit QuickBooks into Microsoft Office Accounting Express, changes that you make in the Company Preferences
dialog box do not appear in the Company
This problem occurs if one of the following conditions is true:
- The company file was created when you imported the data from QuickBooks into Accounting Express.
- You did not close and then reopen the company file.
To resolve this problem, close and then reopen the company file.
Steps to reproduce the problem
- Import the data from QuickBooks into Accounting Express.
- On the Company menu, click Preferences.
- In the Company Preferences dialog box, click the Company tab, and then change the preferences. For example, click to select the Use foreign currencies check box.
- Click OK.
- On the Company menu, the changes that you made do not appear. For example, the Foreign Currency item does not appear.
The third-party products that this article discusses are manufactured by companies that are independent of Microsoft. Microsoft makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, about the performance or reliability of these products.
Article ID: 929309 - Last Review: January 15, 2015 - Revision: 3.0
- Microsoft Office Accounting Express 2008
- Microsoft Office Accounting Express 2007
|kbnosurvey kbarchive kbtshoot kbmbsmigrate kbprb KB929309|