PowerPoint Viewer 2007 does not run when you try to start it
Fix it for me
To fix this problem automatically, click the Fix it button or link. Then click Run in the File Download dialog box, and follow the steps in the Fix it wizard.
- This wizard may be in English only. However, the automatic fix also works for other language versions of Windows.
- If you are not on the computer that has the problem, save the Fix it solution to a flash drive or a CD and then run it on the computer that has the problem.
Then, go to the "Did this fix the problem?" section.
Let me fix it myselfTo resolve this issue, follow these steps:
- Click Start, and then click Search.
- Click All files and folders.
- In the All or part of the file name box, type ppvwintl.dll, and then click Search.
- In the search results list, right-click Ppvwintl.dll, and then click Copy.
- Open the following folder: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12
- If this folder contains a folder that is named "1033," go to step 7.
If this folder does not contain a folder that is named "1033," create one. To do this, follow these steps:
- On the File menu, click New, and then click Folder.
- Type 1033, and then press ENTER.
- Open the "1033" folder, and then click Paste on the Edit menu.
Did this fix the problem?
- Check whether the problem is fixed. If the problem is fixed, you are finished with this section. If the problem is not fixed, you can contact support.
- We would appreciate your feedback. To provide feedback or to report any issues with this solution, please leave a comment on the "Fix it for me" blog or send us an email message.
Article ID: 929353 - Last Review: 09/19/2011 06:57:00 - Revision: 3.0
- kbtshoot kbexpertisebeginner kbprb kbfixme kbmsifixme KB929353