The "Calculate Manufacturing Lead Times" utility does not calculate the manufacturing lead time for some items in Microsoft Dynamics GP
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
When you run the Calculate Manufacturing Lead Times utility, the utility does not calculate the manufacturing lead time for some items.This problem occurs if the following conditions are true:
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 9.0 or Microsoft Business Solutions - Great Plains 8.0 is installed.
- In the Item Engineering Data window, the Treat as Either check box is selected.
- In the Treat Either Items as area, the Bought option button is selected in the MRP Preference Defaults window.
To resolve this problem, follow these steps:
- Perform one of the following steps:
- On the Cards menu, point to Manufacturing, point to Inventory, and then click Engineering Data. Click to clear the Treat as Either check box.
- On the Tools menu, point to Setup, point to Manufacturing, point to System Defaults, and then click MRP. In the Treat Either Items as area, click Make.
- On the Tools menu, point to Utilities, point to Manufacturing, and then click Calculate MFG Lead Times.
- Run the Calculate Manufacturing Lead Times utility for all items.
Note After you run the Calculate Manufacturing Lead Times utility, you can change the settings in step 1 to the original settings.
Article ID: 930054 - Last Review: 01/14/2015 08:40:47 - Revision: 3.0
Microsoft Dynamics GP 9.0, Microsoft Business Solutions–Great Plains 8.0, Manufacturing
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbtshoot kbmbsmigrate kbprb KB930054