Warning message when you edit dimensions in ProClarity Desktop Professional 6.2 or in ProClarity Desktop Professional 6.1: "This page contains both secure and non-secure items"
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
When you edit dimensions in ProClarity Desktop Professional 6.2 or in ProClarity Desktop Professional 6.1, you receive the following warning message:
This page contains both secure and non-secure items
This issue occurs when Desktop Professional is connected to the server in a secured HTTP (HTTPS) connection.
This issue occurs because Windows Internet Explorer treats an empty HREF tag as an HTTP item. This HTTP item is viewed as a non-secure item in the secure page.
To work around this issue, modify the security settings to allow mixed content. To do this, follow these steps:
- Start Internet Explorer.
- On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
- On the Security tab, click Custom Level.
- Under Miscellaneous, select Enable for the Display mixed content option.
- In the Security Settings dialog box, click OK.
- In the Internet Options dialog box, click OK.
Article ID: 930647 - Last Review: 01/15/2015 01:10:53 - Revision: 1.0
ProClarity Desktop Professional 6.1, ProClarity Desktop Professional 6.2
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbtshoot kbexpertiseinter kbprb KB930647