A document that contains answers to frequently asked questions about licensing for PolicyMaker Standard Edition is available
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
A document that contains answers to frequently asked questions about licensing for DesktopStandard PolicyMaker Standard Edition is available. This document contains answers to the following questions:
- Does PolicyMaker Standard Edition track license usage?
- Do I have to have user licenses or computer licenses?
- Which containers should I license?
- How many licenses do I need?
- Do disabled objects count toward licensed totals?
- Are objects in subcontainers counted toward licensed totals?
- Are service accounts counted toward the license quantity?
- How do I obtain a license?
- Where do I import the new license?
- What happens if an organizational unit or a domain contains more objects than are licensed?
- Do I need a license to process PolicyMaker Standard Edition extensions?
- How does PolicyMaker Standard Edition licensing work when Loopback policies are used?
Article ID: 931060 - Last Review: 11/01/2013 23:30:00 - Revision: 2.0
PolicyMaker Standard 2.0, PolicyMaker Standard 1.0
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbFAQ kbhowto kbexpertiseinter kbinfo KB931060