Error message when you click "Refresh Server" in SoftGrid Client Management: "Error code: xxxxxx-xxxxxx0A-00008016"
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
When you click Refresh Server
in SoftGrid Client Management, you receive the following error message:
A network error occurred. Please try again in a few minutes. If the problem persists, please report the following error code to your System Administrator.
Error code: xxxxxx-xxxxxx0A-00008016
This problem occurs if the following conditions are true:
- The server is configured as a standard HTTP server.
- The path of the .xml file is incorrect in SoftGrid Client Management.
To resolve this problem, make sure that the path of the .xml file and the name of the Web server are correct. To do this, follow these steps:
- Expand Desktop Configuration Servers.
- Right-click the server, and then click Properties.
- Make any corrections that are required to the contents of the following boxes:
Article ID: 931243 - Last Review: 01/14/2015 12:39:09 - Revision: 2.0
- Microsoft SoftGrid for Terminal Services
- Microsoft SoftGrid for Windows Desktops
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbtshoot kbexpertiseinter KB931243