The Hold 'Em game is a Windows Ultimate Extra that is available to Windows Vista Ultimate users. You can download the Hold 'Em game from the Microsoft Windows Update Web site.
Hold 'Em is a computer-based poker game in which you compete against the computer. The Hold 'Em game uses Microsoft DirectX technology to deliver smooth, animated play and rich graphics. You can configure the Hold 'Em game options to do the following:
- Play against up to five computer players
- Set the skill level of the opponents
- Customize the look of the card deck and of the playing table
To install the Hold 'Em game, you must be running a geniune copy of Windows Vista Ultimate or be running Windows Vista Ultimate during the grace period before activation is required. For more information about how to activate Windows Vista, visit the following Web site:
To install the Hold 'Em game, follow these steps:
- Visit the following Microsoft Web site:
- Click Check for updates.
- In the There are Windows Ultimate Extras available for download area, click View available Extras.
- In the Windows Ultimate Extras area, click to select the Hold 'Em check box, and then click Install.
The Hold 'Em game is listed under Games
on the Windows Vista Start
To remove the Hold 'Em game, follow these steps:
- Click Start, type Programs and Features in the Start Search box, and then click Programs and Features in the Programs list.
If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, type the password, or click Continue.
- In the Tasks pane, click View installed updates.
- Click Hold 'Em Game (KB932925), and then click Uninstall.
Article ID: 932925 - Last Review: April 26, 2012 - Revision: 2.0
- Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit Edition
- Windows Vista Ultimate
|kbhowto kbexpertisebeginner kbinfo KB932925|