Consider the following scenario:
- You have a dual-monitor configuration on a Windows Vista-based system.
- You play a DVD movie in Windows Media Player 11.
- While the movie is playing, you drag the video window to the other monitor.
In this scenario, the video skips some frames. Or, it skips ahead to the next chapter of the DVD movie.
This problem occurs regardless of the monitor to which you drag the Windows Media Player window.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 935954 - Last Review: January 16, 2015 - Revision: 2.0
- Windows Vista Ultimate
- Windows Vista Enterprise
- Windows Vista Business
- Windows Vista Home Premium
- Windows Vista Home Basic
- Windows Vista Starter
- Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit Edition
- Windows Vista Enterprise 64-bit Edition
- Windows Vista Business 64-bit Edition
|kbnosurvey kbarchive kbtshoot kbnofix kbbug kbprb kbexpertisebeginner KB935954|