When you try to connect a computer that is running Microsoft Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 2 (SP2) to a computer that is running SecureLM Network Licensing Server, you receive the following error message:
This issue occurs if licensed client computers cannot connect to the Network License Service at the same time.
To work around this problem, follow these steps:
- On the computer that is running the Network Licensing Service, start Client License Administrator.
- On the Tools menu, click Allowed Named Users.
- Under List of allowed Windows users, remove all users. To remove a user, click to select a user name, and then click Remove.
- Click OK to exit Client License Administrator.
- Restart the Network Licensing Service. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.
- On the Services page, locate Network Licensing Service.
- Right-click Network Licensing Service, and then click Restart.
Article ID: 938324 - Last Review: October 21, 2013 - Revision: 1.1
- Secured Dimensions SecureLM Server
|kbnosurvey kbarchive kbexpertiseinter kbtshoot kbprb KB938324|