Multiple invoices from the same vendor are printed on multiple checks when you print a check batch in Microsoft Dynamics AX 4.0
When you print a check batch in Microsoft Dynamics AX 4.0, multiple invoices from the same vendor are printed on multiple checks. This problem occurs even though Total is selected in the Period list on the General tab of the Methods of payment window.
This problem occurs if a futures date has been generated.
To resolve this problem, follow these steps:
- In the Navigation Pane, click Accounts Payable, click Journals, click Payments, and then click Payment journal.
- On the File menu, click New, and then click New.
- In the Name column, select Vend_P, and then click Lines.
- Click Payment proposal, and then click Create payment proposal.
- In the Dates area, type a date in the Total payment date field, and then click OK.
Dynamics AX Axapta check batch print one check
Article ID: 938334 - Last Review: 01/14/2015 11:20:41 - Revision: 4.0
Microsoft Dynamics AX 4.0, Financials Accounts Payable
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbexpertisebeginner kbtshoot kbmbsmigrate kbbug kbexpertiseinter KB938334