How to request a new meeting organizer password in Live Meeting 2007
This article describes how to request a new Organizer password in Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2007.
To request a new meeting organizer password in Live Meeting 2007, use the automated password reset form. To do this, follow these steps:
- Browse to your conference center URL. For example, https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/xxxxx, where xxxxx is your conference center alias.
- Click Forgot your Password on the logon page.
- Enter the email address that is associated with the account, and then click Submit.
If you do not have your conference center name or your User ID, contact the Live Meeting Administrator for your company.
If you are not sure who your Live Meeting Administrator is, contact Live Meeting technical support. To contact Live Meeting technical support, visit the following Microsoft website:
Article ID: 938846 - Last Review: 03/02/2012 22:59:00 - Revision: 3.0
- Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2007
- kbhowto kbexpertisebeginner vkbportal107 vkbportal230 vkbportal238 KB938846