You cannot configure a rule or a monitor to target a computer group in the Operations console in System Center Operations Manager
- To approve members of an Operations Manager user role to manage specified groups of objects
For example, you can approve members of the Messaging Operators user roles to monitor objects in the Messaging group.
- To create views for specific groups of objects and to approve members of an Operations Manager user role to see the views
For example, you can create a state view for the Messaging group and approve members of the Messaging Operators user role to see the Messaging view.
- To use overrides to disable or to adjust the configuration of a monitor that is applied to one or more managed objects.
- Make sure that the rule or the monitor is disabled. To do this, click the General tab in the Properties dialog box for the rule or for the monitor in question. Then, make sure that the Rule is enabled check box is cleared.
- Configure the rule or the monitor to target the group that you want to use. To do this, follow these steps:
- In the Authoring pane in the Operations Console, locate the rule or the monitor.
- Right-click the rule or the monitor, point to Overrides, point to Override the Rule or to Override the Monitor, and then click For a group.
- Click the group that you want to use, and then click OK.
- Click to select the Override check box, and then click True under Override Setting.
Id. de artículo: 938999 - Última revisión: 04/25/2012 14:42:00 - Revisión: 3.0
- kbtshoot kbexpertiseadvanced KB938999