This article describes how to create a membership account in Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2005.
To create a membership account in Live Meeting 2005, follow these steps:
- Log on to the Live Meeting Conference Center.
- On the My Home page, click Account under Administer.
- On the Account Administration Home page, click Memberships.
On the Administer Memberships page, click Create New Member.
- On the Create New Member page, type the user name, the full e-mail address, the first name, and the last of the member that you want to create in the appropriate boxes under Member Details.
- In the Password box, type the password for the member account.
- In the Confirm Password box, retype the password.
Note You can type the administrative code of the organization in the Bill To box to monitor the member's use of the Live Meeting service.
- To send the member a system-generated welcome e-mail message that contains the user name and the password that the member will use to log on to Live Meeting,
click to select the Send Welcome E-mail check box.
In the Time Zone list, click the time zone in which the member is located.
- Under Member Privileges, click the Live Meeting role that you want to assign to the new member in the Set Settings to Role list.
- If you want to let a member make administrative changes to his or her account,
click to select the Account Administrator Privileges check box.
- If you want to let the member organize meetings, click to select the Meetings check box, and then click Meet Now Only or Schedule Meeting and Meet Now.
- If you want to add the member to a group, click the group to which you want to add the member in the Available Groups list, and then click Add.
Article ID: 939095 - Last Review: January 16, 2015 - Revision: 1.1
- Microsoft Office Live Meeting
|kbnosurvey kbarchive kbexpertisebeginner kbhowto KB939095|