Error message when you try to print a document in Windows Server 2003: "The print spooler was unable to connect to your printer"
Note You do not receive this error message every time that you try to print a document in Windows Server 2003.
- In the Print Server Properties dialog box, click the Ports tab.
- Click Add Port.
- Click Standard TCP/IP Port, and then click New Port. The Add Standard TCP/IP Printer Port Wizard starts.
- Follow the steps in the wizard to add a standard TCP/IP printer port.
- Configure the printer to use the standard TCP/IP printer port that you created. To do this, follow these steps:
- Right-click the printer, click Properties, and then click the Ports tab.
- Click to select the check box that is next to the standard TCP/IP printer port that you created, and then click OK.
Article ID: 940723 - Last Review: 08/16/2007 22:01:04 - Revision: 1.2
- kbwinservperf kbfileprintservices kberrmsg kbtshoot kbprb KB940723