The Russian language name is spelled incorrectly in the list of available languages in Communicator 2007
Consider the following scenario:
- You install the English version of Microsoft Office Communicator 2007.
- You install the Communicator 2007 Multilingual User Interface Pack (MUI).
- In Communicator 2007, you click Tools, and then you click Options.
- On the General tab, you configure Communicator 2007 to use a different language.
How to obtain the hotfixThis issue is fixed in the Communicator 2007 Hotfix Package that is dated October 5, 2007. For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
941441 Description of the Communicator 2007 hotfix package: October 5, 2007
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 942569 - Last Review: 10/08/2011 13:27:00 - Revision: 2.0
Microsoft Office Communicator 2007
- kbqfe kbbug kbfix KB942569