The operation fails when you obtain, rotate, or publish high-definition MPEG-2 video content from Windows Live Photo Gallery in Windows Vista
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
The operation may fail when high-definition MPEG-2 video content, including some DVR-MS files, is obtained, rotated, or published from Windows Live Photo Gallery in Windows Vista.
This problem occurs because of a low-level video bug in Windows Vista. We know about this bug and are working on a fix.The original video content will not be altered or harmed by this bug.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a bug in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 942633 - Last Review: 01/16/2015 17:27:18 - Revision: 2.0
- Windows Vista Ultimate
- Windows Vista Enterprise
- Windows Vista Business
- Windows Vista Home Premium
- Windows Vista Home Basic
- Windows Vista Starter
- Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit Edition
- Windows Vista Enterprise 64-bit Edition
- Windows Vista Business 64-bit Edition
- Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit Edition
- Windows Vista Home Basic 64-bit Edition
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbwinliveportal kbbug kbtshoot KB942633