Error message when you click Year and then you click Reconcile in the Reconcile Financial Information window in Microsoft Dynamics GP: "A transaction does not fall within an existing fiscal year"
Method 1To resolve this problem, follow these steps to verify all the correct fiscal years exist and no dates are skipped:
- Open the Fiscal Periods Setup window. To do this, point to Tools on the Microsoft Dynamics GP menu, point to Setup, point to Company, and then click Fiscal Periods.
- In the Fiscal Periods Setup window, verify that consecutive fiscal periods are configured to have no days that are excluded from open fiscal periods or from historical fiscal periods. Verify no dates are skipped between periods for all years.
Method 2To resolve this problem, follow these steps to identify any transaction dates in which the fiscal year does not exist.
a. Determine whether a transaction date falls outside the configured fiscal years. In SQL Server Management Studio, click New Query, and then run the following script against the company database to find any transaction dates on journal entries that fall outside the existing fiscal year date ranges:
select * from GL30000 a left join SY40101 b on a.HSTYEAR = b.YEAR1 where a.TRXDATE not between b.FSTFSCDY and b.LSTFSCDY and a.SOURCDOC not in ('BBF','P/L')select * from GL20000 a left join SY40101 b on a.OPENYEAR = b.YEAR1 where a.TRXDATE not between b.FSTFSCDY and b.LSTFSCDY and a.SOURCDOC not in ('BBF','P/L')
select MIN(Trxdate) from GL30000select MAX(Trxdate) from GL30000select MIN(Trxdate) from GL20000select MAX(Trxdate) from GL20000
c. Reconfigure the fiscal year dates
If the transaction falls outside the configured fiscal years, perform one of the following actions:
- Option 1- Create fiscal years for the dates of the transactions.
- Option 2 - Delete the transactions that fall outside the fiscal years. Then, reenter the transactions together with current fiscal year dates.
Id. de artículo: 943030 - Última revisión: 05/27/2016 17:53:00 - Revisión: 6.0
- kbnosurvey kberrmsg kbexpertisebeginner kbtshoot kbmbsmigrate kbprb kbexpertiseinter KB943030