The logon process fails when you use a Web slide to log on to a Web site or to a Web application in Live Meeting
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
When you use a Web slide in Microsoft Office Live Meeting to log on to a Web site or to log on to a Web application, the logon process fails.
Note You experience this issue only when you try to log on from a Web slide.
This issue occurs because Web slides do not apply all browser permission settings.
To work around this issue, add the address for the Web site or for the Web application to the "Trusted sites" zone in Windows Internet Explorer. To do this, follow these steps:
- Close all Internet Explorer windows.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- On the Tools menu, click Internet Options, and then click the Security tab.
- Click Trusted sites, and then click Sites.
- Type the address of the Web site or of the Web application that you plan to use in your meeting.
- Click Add, and then click OK.
- Join the meeting, and then try to use the Web slide to log on to the Web site or to the Web application.
lm7 log on failed content web page LM LM2007 LMSC LMCC LM2007Rev YesPartner
Article ID: 944631 - Last Review: 01/15/2015 01:28:31 - Revision: 4.0
Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2007
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbexpertiseinter kbtshoot vkbportal230 vkbportal107 vkbportal238 KB944631