Requests that have large request bodies may fail when you publish a Web site in ISA Server 2006
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
Consider the following scenario:
- You publish a Web site in Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2006.
- You configure NTLM authentication delegation in the Web publishing rule.
- You have applied update 925403 or update 939455 to ISA Server 2006. For more information, click the following article numbers to view the articles in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:925403 Update is available that supports publishing Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 behind Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2006939455 Description of the Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2006 Supportability Update package
8 Not enough storage is available to process this command.The following application features send RPC_IN_DATA_HTTP requests that have large request bodies:
- The RPC over HTTP feature for Microsoft Office Outlook
- The Outlook Anywhere feature for Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
To resolve this problem, apply the hotfix rollup package that is described in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base article:
944765 getKB -Description of the ISA Server 2006 hotfix package: date
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 944764 - Last Review: 01/15/2015 18:37:14 - Revision: 1.2
Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration Server 2006 Enterprise Edition, Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration Server 2006 Standard Edition
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbqfe kbexpertiseinter KB944764