The AntigenService.exe process stops responding on a computer that is running Antigen 9.0 for Exchange or Antigen 9.0 for SMTP Gateways
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
The AntigenService.exe process stops responding on a computer that is running Microsoft Antigen 9.0 for Exchange or Microsoft Antigen 9.0 for SMTP Gateways.
Additionally, a Dr. Watson event that displays bucket ID 367405185 is logged in the Event Viewer Application log.
This issue occurs if the following conditions are true:
- The AntigenService.exe process queries the database when the process starts.
- The AntigenService.exe process reads corrupted Active Directory data.
To resolve this issue, apply hotfix 945597. For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Description of Hotfix Rollup 1 for Antigen 9.0 Service Pack 1
Before you can install Hotfix Rollup 1 for Antigen 9.0 Service Pack 1, you must have Antigen 9.0 Service Pack 1 installed.
Article ID: 947791 - Last Review: 01/15/2015 09:56:35 - Revision: 1.0
- Microsoft Antigen for Exchange
- Microsoft Antigen for SMTP Gateways
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbtshoot kbexpertiseadvanced KB947791