Not all workflows are displayed in a lookup window for the relationships of an account in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
Consider the following scenario in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0:
- You create a many-to-one relationship between a workflow entity and an account entity.
- You modify the account form.
- You add a relationship lookup attribute as a field to the account form.
- You publish customizations, and then restart Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0.
- You click the lookup button on the account form of a new account or of an existing account to look up the relationships for that account.
This problem is fixed in the latest cumulative update rollup for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0. For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
949256 Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 updates and hotfixes
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
For more information about software update terminology, click the following article numbers to view the articles in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
824684 Description of the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates
887283 Microsoft Business Solutions CRM software hotfix and update package naming standards
Article ID: 948126 - Last Review: 01/15/2015 17:41:02 - Revision: 4.0
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbexpertiseinter kbfix kbmbsworkflow kbmbsmigrate kbqfe kbhotfixserver KB948126