One or more customizations may be unexpectedly deleted on a report when you use the report wizard to modify the report in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
Consider the following scenario:
- In Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0, you use the report wizard to modify a report.
- The report contains an attribute that is included in a many-to-many relationship.
- The relationship has a primary record type.
- The grouping
- The column
- The chart
- Some other customizations
This problem occurs because the report wizard does not create a correct fetch request if a report uses a many-to-many relationship.
This problem is fixed in the latest cumulative update rollup for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0. For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
949256 Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 updates and hotfixes
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
For more information about the terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates, click the following article numbers to view the articles in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
824684Description of the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates
887283 Microsoft Business Solutions CRM software hotfix and update package naming standards
Article ID: 951252 - Last Review: 01/15/2015 15:54:12 - Revision: 4.0
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbfix kbautohotfix kbexpertiseinter kbmbsreports kbmbsmigrate kbqfe kbHotfixServer KB951252