Event ID 56013 with an error code of 80070005 is logged in Event Viewer when you change the password for Office Communications Server 2007 service accounts
- You change the password for Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 service accounts in Services Control Manager.
- Then, you restart the Office Communications Server 2007 services.
Event Type: Error
Event Source: OCS WMI Event Provider
Event Category: (1027)
Event ID: 56013
Description: The WMI event provider timer callback has failed to retrieve the settings of a class. Will retry again.
Class name: MSFT_SIPTrustedMCUSetting
Retry in 300000 milliseconds
Error Code: 80070005
- Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then press ENTER.
- In the list of services, right-click Windows Management Instrumentation, and then click Restart.
- Click Yes when you are prompted to restart other services that will restart together with the Windows Management Instrumentation service.
- Restart all services that depend on the Windows Management Instrumentation service.
Article ID: 953112 - Last Review: 06/16/2008 21:16:43 - Revision: 1.0
- kbprb kbexpertiseinter kbtshoot KB953112