This article describes Update 3 for Microsoft Intelligent Application Gateway 2007 (IAG) Service Pack 1 (SP1), version 3.7.
Fixes that are included in this update
Update 3 includes fixes for the following issues.
You cannot send or save a new e-mail message in Outlook Web Access Premium after the session is disconnected. The fix makes sure that Outlook Web Access returns a "440 Authentication Timeout" response for requests when the session is not authenticated. This fix causes a new logon prompt to be displayed in a new window. When the logon credentials are authenticated, you can send or save the new e-mail message.
On the logon page, you cannot switch between the Outlook Web Access Premium version and the Outlook Web Access Light version. Additionally, you cannot switch between the Private computer option and the Public or shared computer option. The fix enables you to customize the logon page by offering any combination of the following options:
- The Outlook Web Access Premium version or the Outlook Web Access Lightversion
- The Private computer option or the Public or shared computer option
A supported hotfix is available from Microsoft. However, this hotfix is intended to correct only the problem that is described in this article. Apply this hotfix only to systems that are experiencing this specific problem.
If the hotfix is available for download, there is a "Hotfix download available" section at the top of this Knowledge Base article. If this section does not appear, submit a request to Microsoft Customer Service and Support to obtain the hotfix. Note
If additional issues occur or if any troubleshooting is required, you might have to create a separate service request. The usual support costs will apply to additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for this specific hotfix. For a complete list of Microsoft Customer Service and Support telephone numbers or to create a separate service request, visit the following Microsoft Web site: Note
The "Hotfix download available" form displays the languages for which the hotfix is available. If you do not see your language, it is because a hotfix is not available for that language.
You must install Intelligent Application Gateway SP1 before you install this update. For more information about Intelligent Application Gateway SP1, visit the following Microsoft Web site:
You must restart the computer after you apply this update package.
Update replacement information
This update includes all the fixes that are included in the previously released updates.
Update installation informationNote
This table contains information that is appropriate for step 1 in the following procedure.
|File name||From folder||To folder|
To resolve the issue that is described in the "Issue 2" section after you install the update, follow these steps:
- Copy and paste the files from the From folder to the To folder, as described in the table at the beginning of this section.
- Rename the site_secure_PostPostValidate.inc file that is in the To folder according to the trunk configuration. For example, rename the file as follows:
- Create a CustomUpdate folder as follows:
- Copy the following file from the e-Gap\von\InternalSite\samples\OWA folder into the CustomUpdate folder that you created in step 3:
WhlFiltAppWrap_HTTPS.xmlIf you are configuring a HTTP trunk, rename this file as follows:
- On the Authentication tab in Advanced Trunk Configuration, configure the Login Page to the following:
- Click Activate Configuration.
- Click to select the Apply changes made to external configuration settings check box, and then click Activate.
For more information about documentation that is available for Intelligent Application Gateway 2007, visit the following Microsoft TechNet Web site:
For more information about technical resources that are available for Intelligent Application Gateway 2007, visit the following Microsoft TechNet Web site:
For more information about how Intelligent Application Gateway 2007 is integrated as a Forefront Edge Security and Access product, visit the following Microsoft TechNet Web site: