The About, Execute, and Close buttons are missing when you run the Execute Package Utility in the Chinese (Taiwan) version of Microsoft SQL Server 2008
When you run the Execute Package Utility (DTexecui.exe) in the Chinese (Taiwan) version of Microsoft SQL Server 2008, the following buttons are missing in the Execute Package Utility
To work around this problem, use the following keyboard shortcuts as substitutes for the indicated buttons:
- Press ALT+B for the About button.
- Press ALT+X for the Execute button.
- Press ALT+F4 for the Close button.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 956021 - Last Review: 04/30/2009 17:16:02 - Revision: 4.2
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Standard
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Developer
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Enterprise
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Workgroup
- sql2008relnoteintegrationservices sql2008relnote kbtshoot kbexpertiseadvanced kbprb KB956021