Some Dundas Chart features are missing after you convert a SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services report to SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services
Consider the following scenario:
- You have a Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services report that uses Dundas Chart.
- The version of Dundas Chart is version 2.1 or version 2.2.
- The report contains one of the following Dundas Chart features:
- The Time Series and Forecasting features
- The Box Plot features those are introduced in Dundas Chart version 2.2
- You convert this report to SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services.
This issue occurs because SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services cannot detect these features in the current versions of Dundas Chart.
To resolve this issue, use the latest version of Dundas Chart that supports these features for SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services. For more information about how to obtain the latest version of Dundas Chart, visit the following Dundas Web site:
The third-party products that this article discusses are manufactured by companies that are independent of Microsoft. Microsoft makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, about the performance or reliability of these products.
Article ID: 956027 - Last Review: 03/19/2009 22:34:20 - Revision: 2.0
Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services
- sql2008relnotereportingservices sql2008relnote kbtshoot kbprb kbexpertiseadvanced KB956027