Description of the update for Communicator 2007: October 24, 2008
- The issues that the update fixes.
- The prerequisites for installing the update.
- Whether you must restart the computer after you install the update.
- Whether the update is replaced by any other update.
- Whether you must make any registry changes.
- The files that the update contains.
Issues that this update fixesThis update fixes the following issues:
- 958659 When you use telephony mode=4, you can only manually set the URI information in Communicator 2007
- 957793 A Communicator 2007 client is unusually slow at startup
- 956734 The presence status of Communicator 2007 changes to "Away" for all Terminal Server users when one user locks the desktop on a Windows Server 2008-based computer
Update informationThe following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the Communicator.msp package now. Release Date: Oct 17, 2008
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this update.
Restart requirementYou do not have to restart the computer after you apply this update.
Update replacement informationThis update replaces the following update:
Registry informationTo use the update in this package, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
File informationThis update may not contain all the files that you must have to fully update a product to the latest build. This update contains only the files that you must have to correct the issues that are listed in this article.
The global version of this update uses a Microsoft Windows Installer package to install the update. The dates and the times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) in the following table. When you view the file information, the date is converted to local time. To find the difference between UTC and local time, use the Time Zone tab in the Date and Time item in Control Panel.
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Time||Platform|
Article ID: 957707 - Last Review: 10/24/2008 23:42:24 - Revision: 1.0
- kbexpertisebeginner kbfix atdownload kbqfe KB957707