Consider the following scenario:
- You install the Norwegian version or the Slovakian version of Windows XP.
- You open an image in the Windows Picture and Fax Viewer program.
- You try to rotate the image by using the CTRL+K keyboard shortcut or the CTRL+L keyboard shortcut.
In this scenario, the image does not rotate as expected.
This problem occurs in the Norwegian and Slovakian versions of Windows XP.
To work around this problem, click Rotate Right or Rotate Left to rotate the image.
Article ID: 963661 - Last Review: January 29, 2009 - Revision: 1.1
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional
- Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
|kbsurveynew kbprb KB963661|