How to Print in Landscape or Portrait Orientation
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
How can I change a report to print in landscape or portrait orientation?
The page orientation for Microsoft FRx reports can be selected by either choosing the desired orientation in the Catalog of Reports or from within the DrillDown Viewer.Selecting the page orientation from the Catalog of Reports:
To generate a report directly to the printer from the Catalog with landscape or portrait orientation follow the below steps.
Selecting the page orientation from within the DrillDown Viewer:
- Click the Page Options tab on the Catalog.
- On the Page Setup tab select the corresponding radio button next to the desired orientation, either Landscape or Portrait, for the report.
- Click the Output tab and click the drop-down arrow to select Printer on the Output Options tab.
- Click the Save button to save the changes in the Catalog.
- Click the Generate button and the report will be sent directly to the printer.
To print a report with landscape or portrait orientation from within the DrillDown Viewer follow the steps below.
- Select File -Page Setup.
- Select the radio button next to either Landscape or Portrait for the desired orientation, then click the OK button.
- Select File - Print to print the report.
Article ID: 965087 - Last Review: 01/16/2015 18:03:24 - Revision: 1.0
- Microsoft Business Solutions for Analytics–FRx 6.7 Desktop
- FRx Financial Reporter 6.5
- kbnosurvey kbarchive KB965087