Description of the update package for Communications Server 2007 R2 Application Host: April 2009
- The issues that the update package fixes.
- The prerequisites for installing the update package.
- Whether you must restart the computer after you install the update package.
- Whether the update package is replaced by any other update package.
- Whether you must make any registry changes.
- The files that the update package contains.
Issue that this update package fixesThis update package fixes the following issue:
Update package informationA supported hotfix is available from Microsoft. However, this hotfix is intended to correct only the problem that is described in this article. Apply this hotfix only to systems that are experiencing the problem described in this article. This hotfix might receive additional testing. Therefore, if you are not severely affected by this problem, we recommend that you wait for the next software update that contains this hotfix.
If the hotfix is available for download, there is a "Hotfix download available" section at the top of this Knowledge Base article. If this section does not appear, contact Microsoft Customer Service and Support to obtain the hotfix.
Note If additional issues occur or if any troubleshooting is required, you might have to create a separate service request. The usual support costs will apply to additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for this specific hotfix. For a complete list of Microsoft Customer Service and Support telephone numbers or to create a separate service request, visit the following Microsoft Web site: Note The "Hotfix download available" form displays the languages for which the hotfix is available. If you do not see your language, it is because a hotfix is not available for that language.
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this update package.
Restart requirementYou do not have to restart the computer after you apply this update package.
Registry informationTo use one of the update packagees in this package, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
Update package installation informationTo install this update package, install the OCS2007-KB967832-amd64-AppServer.msp package on the following computers:
- Office Communications Server – Standard Edition Server
- Office Communications Server – Enterprise Edition Consolidated
- Office Communications Server – Enterprise Edition Distributed – Front End
- Click Start , click All Programs, click Accessories, and then right-click Command Prompt.
- Click Run as administrator.
If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
- Start the update (.msp) at the command prompt.
Removal informationTo remove this update package, use the Add or Remove Programs feature in Control Panel.
Sometimes, when you try to uninstall the update package, you are prompted for the source CD. If this behavior occurs, insert the source CD, or provide the path where the source files can be found.
File informationThis hotfix may not contain all the files that you must have to fully update a product to the latest build. This hotfix contains only the files that you must have to correct the issue that is listed in this article.
After the update is installed, the global version of this update has the file attributes, or a later version of the file attributes, that are listed in the following table:
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Time||Platform|
Article ID: 967832 - Last Review: 01/16/2015 03:45:51 - Revision: 4.0
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbsurveynew kbexpertiseinter kbqfe kbhotfixrollup kbautohotfix kbHotfixServer KB967832