When you query a new user property in Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007, nothing is returned
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
Consider the following scenario:
- You install the 2007 Microsoft Office Servers Service Pack 2.
- You add a new property to user profiles in Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007. Make sure that this property is required and visible to everyone.
- You edit the existing user profiles so that they have values for the property.
- You perform a full crawl on the local Office SharePoint Server sites content source.
- You try to query the newly created user property.
In this scenario, nothing is returned.
To resolve this problem, follow these steps:
- Click Start, click Run, type iisreset /noforce, and then click OK.
- Run the query again.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 968778 - Last Review: 01/15/2015 16:40:20 - Revision: 1.2
Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbtshoot kbexpertiseinter kbsurveynew kbprb KB968778