The thesaurus is not applied when you perform a search after you type text in the "All of these words" text box or in the "The exact phrase" text box in SharePoint Server 2007
- 968857 Description of the Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 hotfix package (Sts.msp): April 28, 2009
- 968859 Description of the Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 hotfix package (Coreserver.msp): April 30, 2009
Registry key informationImportant This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit in the Open box, and then click OK.
- Locate and then click to select the following registry subkey: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Office Server\12.0\Search
- On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
- Type UseAllKeyword, and then press ENTER.
- Double-click UseAllKeyword.
- In the Value data box, type 1, and then click OK.
- On the File menu, click Exit to exit Registry Editor.
Article ID: 970010 - Last Review: 10/09/2011 20:36:00 - Revision: 2.0
- kbfix kbqfe kbexpertiseinter kbsurveynew kbprb KB970010