An appointment is displayed incorrectly as an all-day event if you use a mobile device to synchronize the calendar in Outlook
Consider the following scenario in a Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 environment:
- You log on to a mailbox by using Microsoft Office Outlook and then you click Calendar.
- You select Month View for the calendar.
- When you double-click to create a new appointment, a new event window appears. By default, this event window has the All day event check box already selected.
- You enter a subject, a location, and other information in the event window.
- You click the Recurrence, icon and then you set a Recurrence pattern for the event.
- In the Appointment time section, you set a duration that is less than one day.
- You save and then close the event window.
This problem occurs because the All day event flag is not processed correctly.
To resolve this problem, install the following update rollup:
972076 Description of Update Rollup 2 for Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 2
To work around this problem, click to clear the All day event check box when you create the appointment in Outlook.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 970817 - Last Review: 01/22/2010 22:29:19 - Revision: 1.1
Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1, Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 2
- kbsurveynew kbfix kbexpertiseinter kbqfe KB970817