You receive duplicate e-mail when you use Entourage
When you use Entourage 2004 or 2008, you receive duplicate e-mail e-mail messages.
Duplicate e-mail messages appear if the same account is being referenced multiple times in the same send/receive schedule.
To resolve this issue, follow these steps:
- On the Tools menu, click Accounts. View each account, and note the Account ID and the Account Name for each account in the list.
- On the Tools menu, click Run Schedule, and then select Edit Schedules.
- Double-click to edit the Send and Receive All schedule.
- Move to the Actions set, and remove all except one of the Receive Mail actions that refer to the each Account ID, and then close that window.
- Move to your Inbox, and then delete all duplicatemessages.
- On the Tools menu, click Send & Receive, and then click Send & Receive All
Article ID: 971921 - Last Review: 10/06/2011 06:32:00 - Revision: 2.0
Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac, Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac Professional Edition, Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac Standard Edition
- kbtshoot kbsurveynew kbprb KB971921