Exchange Server 2007 OWA users receive an error message when the users change the display line for the search results on the address books
- In a Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 environment, you log on to Microsoft Office Outlook Web Access (OWA)
- Exchange Server 2007 is in multiple Global Category servers' environment.
- You use the address book to perform a search operation
- You receive more than 50 search results. These search results are distributed over several pages.
- You click Next Page to view more search results and then try to change the display line for the search results.
Could not connect to a directory server. If the problem continues, contact technical support for your organization.
Note There are two display line buttons available at the top of the Address Book search result window. You can click any one of them to switch between a Single Line display and a Multiple Lines display.
Article ID: 974946 - Last Review: 01/22/2010 22:29:19 - Revision: 1.0
- kbexpertiseinter kbqfe kbfix kbsurveynew kbhotfixrollup KB974946