Filters on a client report definition (RDLC) report layout are ignored if you have a Repeater control on the request page
This article has been archived. It is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated.
Consider the following scenario in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009.
- You create a request page for a client report definition (RDLC) report layout.
- The request page contains a Repeater control.
- You specify a filter on the request page or put the pointer in the Repeater control.
- You click either Print or Preview.
In this scenario, the filter that you specify is ignored in the printed report or in the report preview.
Note If you transform a request form that has a TableBox control to a request page, the TableBox control is transformed to a Repeater control.
To work around this problem, move the pointer out of the Repeater control on the request page. Then, click either Print or Preview.
Article ID: 974970 - Last Review: 01/14/2015 09:26:59 - Revision: 3.0
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbsurveynew kbtshoot kbmbsmigrate kbprb KB974970