When you change the date of a reminder by typing a new value in the Russian version of Outlook 2007, the year value of the reminder is multiplied by 2
Consider the following scenario:
- You have a computer that is running the Russian version of Microsoft Office Outlook 2007.
- You create a new e-mail message, and try to set a reminder for the message.
- In the Custom dialog box, under the Flag for Me section, you change the date of the reminder by typing a new value.
In this scenario, the year value of the reminder is multiplied by 2. Note
For example, you have a year value of"2009". When you change the date of the reminder by typing a new value, the year value of the reminder is changed to "4018".
To resolve this problem, apply the following hotfix package:
Description of the Outlook 2007 hotfix package (Outlook-ru-ru.msp): October 27, 2009
This problem will still occur even when you have applied this hotfix package if the following conditions are true:
- The locale of your computer is set to Russia.
- The language for non-Unicode programs on your computer is set to an Asian language, such as Japanese or Chinese.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 975605 - Last Review: 11/06/2009 09:28:35 - Revision: 1.0
Microsoft Office Outlook 2007
- kbsurveynew kbqfe kbexpertiseinter KB975605