The misspelled word of a message loses its custom format when an Exchange Server 2007 user writes the message in OWA
Consider the following scenario:
- A Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 user writes a message in Outlook Web Access (OWA).
- Some words of a paragraph of the message are misspelled.
- The format of the misspelled words differ from the default format.
Note The typical example of this can be seen in an e-mail signature
- The user use the spelling checker on the message.
In this scenario, one or more of the misspelled words may lose their custom format.Note
To use the spelling checker in OWA, you can click the Check Spelling
button at the top of the message window.
To resolve this problem, install the following update rollup:
Description of Update Rollup 2 for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 2
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 975844 - Last Review: 01/22/2010 22:29:19 - Revision: 1.0
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 2
- kbhotfixrollup kbqfe kbfix kbexpertiseinter kbsurveynew KB975844