You use a Microsoft Exchange Server distribution list to add
agents to a Microsoft Office Communications Server (OCS) 2007 R2, Response
Group Service group. By default, the Response Group Service updates
the agent list every eight hours in this scenario. Additionally, the update time is not
To resolve this issue, follow these steps:
- Stop the Response Group Service.
- Apply the following update:
Description of the cumulative update for Office Communications Server 2007 R2, Response Group Service October, 2009
- Configure the update time. To do this, follow these steps:
- Copy and paste the following code in Notepad:
Note In this code, Number represents an update
interval in minutes. The value must be an integer between five and 480. If you
enter a value outside this range, the closest valid value is selected. In this
scenario, no error message is displayed. However, if you set a small value, the
load is increased on the Response Group Service and on the Active
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<add key="AdUpdateInterval" value="Number" />
- Save the file as OcsAppServerHost.exe.config in the
folder where the OcsAppServerHost.exe file is located.
- Restart the Response Group Service.
Article ID: 975893 - Last Review: October 28, 2009 - Revision: 1.0
- Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2 Enterprise Edition
- Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2 Standard Edition
|kbexpertiseinter kbsurveynew kbprb KB975893|