The RemoveDelegate operation of EWS fails, and then a "500 internal server" error response and event ID 4999 are logged in an Exchange Server 2007 server
- You have a computer that is running Microsoft Exchange Server 2007.
- You add a delegate to a principal's mailbox by using Microsoft Office Outlook or by using the AddDelegate operation of Exchange Web Services (EWS).
- You remove the delegate’s mailbox or you delete the delegate’s Active Directory account.
- You add other delegates to the principal’s mailbox by using the AddDelegate operation of EWS.
- You try to remove a delegate from the principal's mailbox by using the RemoveDelegate operation of EWS.
Log Name: Application
Source: MSExchange Common
Event ID: 4999
Task Category: General
Watson report about to be sent to dw20.exe for process id: <ID>xxxx, with parameters: E12IIS, buddy-RTL-AMD64, <version number>, WS, M.E.D.Storage, M.E.D.S.Rule.ParticipantFromAdrEntry, System.ArgumentException, <callstackHash>, <version number>. ErrorReportingEnabled: True
Article ID: 975903 - Last Review: 01/22/2010 22:29:19 - Revision: 1.1
- kbexpertiseinter kbsurveynew kbqfe kbfix kbhotfixrollup KB975903