FIX: "Tracked message with id: <message id> should not exist in multiple locations" error message when you try to view message details for a tracked message event in BizTalk Server 2009
- You perform database consolidation for BizTalk Server 2009.
- You use the BizTalk Server Administration console to query tracked message events. Then, a list of tracked message events is returned in the query results.
- You double-click or right-click a tracked message event and then click Message Details to view message details.
at Microsoft.BizTalk.Operations.OperationsGroup.GetTrackedMessage(Guid messageID)
at Microsoft.BizTalk.Administration.SnapIn.Forms.GroupHub.Components.ContextMenuActions.TrackedMessageDetailsCtxMenuAction.OnClick(ResultSelection selection, BtsGroupInfo btsGroupInfo)
- When this issue occurs, you can still save the messages that appear in the query results. To do this, right-click a tracked message event in the query results, and then select Save to File.
- You can perform database consolidation for BizTalk Server 2009 during BizTalk Server configuration. For example, you can configure the Enterprise single sign-on (SSO) database, the BizTalk Management database, and the BizTalk MessageBox database to share a single Microsoft SQL Server database. For more information about how to consolidate BizTalk Server databases, refer to the "More information" section.
Cumulative updated informationFor BizTalk Server 2009, the hotfix that resolves this issue is included in Cumulative Update 1 for BizTalk Server 2009.
For more information about how to obtain the cumulative update package, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Hotfix informationA supported hotfix is available from Microsoft. However, this hotfix is intended to correct only the problem that is described in this article.
If the hotfix is available for download, there is a "Hotfix download available" section at the top of this Knowledge Base article. If this section does not appear, contact Microsoft Customer Service and Support to obtain the hotfix.
Note If additional issues occur or if any troubleshooting is required, you might have to create a separate service request. The usual support costs will apply to additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for this specific hotfix. For a complete list of Microsoft Customer Service and Support telephone numbers or to create a separate service request, visit the following Microsoft Web site: Note The "Hotfix download available" form displays the languages for which the hotfix is available. If you do not see your language, it is because a hotfix is not available for that language.
PrerequisitesYou must have BizTalk Server 2009 installed to apply this hotfix.
Restart requirementYou do not have to restart the computer after you apply this hotfix.
Hotfix replacement informationThis hotfix does not replace other hotfixes.
File informationThe English version of this hotfix has the file attributes (or later file attributes) that are listed in the following table. The dates and times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). When you view the file information, it is converted to local time. To find the difference between UTC and local time, use the Time Zone tab in the Date and Time item in Control Panel.
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Time||Platform|
Article ID: 977141 - Last Review: 12/08/2010 19:50:00 - Revision: 2.0
- kbbtsadmin kbbiztalk2009presp1fix kbautohotfix kbexpertiseadvanced kbsurveynew kbqfe KB977141