Office Communicator 2007 R2 crashes when you move a contact to a specific group
Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 R2 crashes when you perform one of the following actions:
- Move a contact to a specific group.
- Right-click a contact, and then click Tag for Status Change Alerts.
This problem occurs when the Oleacc.dll file is registered incorrectly.
To resolve this problem, apply the following update:
Description of the Communicator 2007 R2 cumulative update: January 2010
To work around this issue, follow these steps:
- Click Start, and then click Run.
- Type regsvr32 oleacc.dll in the Open box, and then click OK.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 978720 - Last Review: 01/07/2010 18:02:34 - Revision: 1.0
Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 R2
- kbfix kbqfe kbexpertiseinter kbsurveynew kbprb KB978720