Unexpected sentence breaks when you save a Publisher file as .pdf
To work around this behavior in Microsoft Publisher 2010 and Publisher 2013, follow these steps:
- On the File menu, click Save & Send, and then click Create PDF/XPS Document.
Or, on the File menu in Publisher 2013, click Export, and then click Create PDF/XPS Document.
- Click Create a PDF/XPS.
- In the Publish as PDF or XPS dialog box, click Options.
- In the Publish Options dialog box, clear the Bitmap text when fonts may not be embedded check box, and then click OK.
- In the File name box, type the name of the file, and then click Publish.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 978811 - Last Review: 07/12/2013 09:11:00 - Revision: 6.1
Microsoft Publisher 2013, Microsoft Publisher 2010
- kbexpertiseinter kbtshoot kbsurveynew kbprb KB978811