Unexpected sentence breaks when you save a Publisher file as .pdf
To work around this behavior in Microsoft Publisher 2010 and Publisher 2013, follow these steps:
- On the File menu, click Save & Send, and then click Create PDF/XPS Document.
Or, on the File menu in Publisher 2013, click Export, and then click Create PDF/XPS Document.
- Click Create a PDF/XPS.
- In the Publish as PDF or XPS dialog box, click Options.
- In the Publish Options dialog box, clear the Bitmap text when fonts may not be embedded check box, and then click OK.
- In the File name box, type the name of the file, and then click Publish.
This behavior occurs because the text in the file is saved as bitmap images.
Find more tips, tricks, and learning opportunities at http://smallbusiness.support.microsoft.com.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Article ID: 978811 - Last Review: 07/12/2013 09:11:00 - Revision: 6.1
Microsoft Publisher 2013, Microsoft Publisher 2010
- kbexpertiseinter kbtshoot kbsurveynew kbprb KB978811